Vitamin E has a plethora of skin benefits and will promote your skin quality. It’s inexpensive and can be found in almost any pharmacy. It’s usually in capsule form and you need to pinch the capsule and use the oil inside.
Here’s how you can benefit from Vitamin E oil:
– Moisturize your skin – Mix a couple of vitamin E oil drops with your regular moisturizer and massage your skin with it before bed.
– Anti-aging effect – Vitamin E boosts collagen production and will preserve your skin’s elasticity. It will also prevent wrinkles, fine lines and other age-related problems.
– Sun burn treatment – If you have a nasty sun burn just crush a few vitamin E capsules and apply it gently on the area. The oil is rich in antioxidants which soothe the burnt skin and prevent free radical damage.
– Reduce scars and dark spots – Combine some olive oil and vitamin E oil and apply it on your scars or dark spots to minimize their visibility.
– Excellent skin cleanser – Vitamin E acts as an excellent skin cleanser and removes impurities and excess oil from your face. Apply some of the oil on a cotton pad and clean your face with it. You can remove your make up with it as well.
– Boost hair growth – It also accelerates hair growth. Combine a few drops of the oil with your regular oil and apply it on your hair as you normally do. It will repair the damaged hair ends and give your hair a healthy shine.
– Anti-graying effect – Thanks to the abundance of antioxidants, vitamin E oil prevents premature hair graying.
– Long and voluptuous hair – If you use vitamin E oil regularly for hair care your hair will become shinier, healthier and longer. All you have to do is go to your local pharmacy and start using it right away. The results will be inevitable!
Article and image source: http://organicfoodmedicine.com