This is an amazing spice that has over 600 health benefits for us. The curcuma in it makes this possible.
Did you know this spice regenerates brain?
- Delayed aging and fighting age problems
- Removes inflammation and has antioxidants. The curcuma stops inflammation and free radical damage
- More brain hormone BDNF that makes growth of new neurons inside and fights brain problems
- Lowers risk of heart problems and diseases
- Prevents and cures cancer
- Boosts neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin and fights depression
A neglected benefit
Turmeric is fat soluble and has turmerone which is aromatic. Experts of Germany studied these effects on stem cells and said the neural stem cell rose in count to 80% with exposure to turmerone.
When tested on lab rats, the brain cells increased and there was good growth in the hippocampus and sub ventricular zones. Regenerative, aromatic, it helps in NSCs and brain regenerating in Alzheimer’s.
The ar-turmerone helps in stem cell making and separating cells from neurons. Alzheimer patients had boosted memory with curcuma.
Many think that curcuma is all you need for health, but also eating this whole is amazing too. For polyps and inflammation, this plant fully heals you and excess is absorbed in small intestine before it goes in large intestine.
Ar-turmerone effects are not fully examined yet, but a study said there is regeneration factor here. Many plants have such good items and curcuma is one of them. Use turmeric whole often and less as extract.
Article and image source: naturalsolutionsmag.com