Castor oil has been considered a powerful natural remedy against numerous health problems for centuries. Our ancestors used it against a variety of ailments, including skin and digestive problems.
The castor oil is derived from the ricinus communis plant and has numerous health benefits due to the presence of ricinoleic acid. Even the ancient Egyptians have used this oil thanks to its blood-boosting and beautifying properties. Castor oil is often used to relieve joint pain and for treating digestive problems such as stomachache and diarrhea. Although beneficial on its own, it’s powers are significantly amplified when it’s combined with baking soda.
Many people use this mixture to boost their blood circulation, treat PMS, varicose veins, inflammation and liver and gut problems. First rinse the area of application with some water and baking soda, then soak a cloth in castor oil and apply it, securing nicely with plastic foil. Next, put a hot water bottle over the castor oil pack and rest like that for an hour before rinsing with warm water. Repeating the process every day for 40 days can relieve the aforementioned problems.
The mixture of castor oil and baking soda can treat more than 20 health problems – here are some of them:
- Use the mixture on dark spots on your skin to easily whiten them;
- A mixture of castor oil and baking soda can successfully accelerate the healing of minor cuts and wounds;
- The mixture can also eliminate pilonidal cysts;
- Rubbing some castor oil on your stretch marks will easily eliminate them;
- Take 5 drops of castor oil every day to relieve allergies;
- A drop of castor oil in your eyes can remove cataract;
- Massage a bit of the mixture on sprained ankles to relieve the pain;
- Drink 3 drops of castor oil every day for 4 months to treat tinnitus;
- A drop of castor oil in your ears can prevent wax buildup;
- Apply some castor oil on your neck and rub it in gently to treat vocal cord nodules and chronic coarseness;
- Take 2 drops of the oil every day to cure smoking and alcoholism;
- Rub some castor oil on the mixture to relieve diarrhea;
- A mixture of lavender and castor oil can relax your muscles;
- Rub some of the oil on your eyelids to cure conjunctivitis;
- Massage a mixture of baking soda and castor oil to remove calluses on your feet;
- Rub the mixture on your back to relieve back pain;
- Rub the mixture on your warts to easily get rid of them;
- Rub castor oil on your chest to cure snoring;
- Taking a mixture of castor oil and baking soda can alkalize your body and fight cancer;
- A drop of castor oil on bug bites and stings can relieve the irritation on your skin.
Article and image source: deeperhealthperspectives.com