If we want to have optimal health, we need to have a good immune system. If our immune system is good, it will protect our body from various diseases and illnesses. But, some people aren’t that lucky. Their immune system is very weak which means that they’re susceptible of various health problems.
Our immune system is the one that creates antibodies which fight with different bacteria in our organism. Every immune system is composed of: bone marrow, cells, lymph nodes, tonsils, chemicals, antibodies, spleen and thymus glands. It’s important to intake food rich in nutrients if we want to have a healthy immune system.
Immune System Boosters
In this article, we’re going to present you 2 plants with properties that will preserve and improve your immune system!
Amla (Indian gooseberry)
This is a plant with powerful antioxidant properties which can protect our body from creating cancer cells. It is also capable of fighting the virus which causes HIV and AIDS. It contains plenty of amino-acids, minerals as well as vitamin C. Amla has the ability to increase the level of total protein level in our body, but it also regulates our body weight. It improves and in the same time strengthens our immune system since it’s full of astringent and antibacterial properties. The Ayurveda it claims that it has acrid, cooling, laxative, diuretic, refrigerant, as well as an anabolic effect.
- It improves the absorption of iron;
- It strengthens the protein synthesis and the muscles;
- It balances stomach acids and improves the complete digestive system;
- It decreases our blood cholesterol and strengthens the neural system;
- It strengthens our nails, bones, teeth and hair.
These are all amazing benefits which improve our immunity.
Amla Juice Immune Boosting Recipe:
- 1 and ½ cups of filtered water
- 3 amla cut in very small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of honey, sweetener or Manuka honey
- A pinch of crushed pepper
- A generous pinch of salt
First, you should combine the water and the amla in a blender. Remove the pulp so that only juice will remain. Then add all of the other ingredients in the juice and stir everything well.
Ashwagandha (winter cherry, Indian ginseng or poison gooseberry)
This plant stimulates our whole immune system. Its most beneficial effects are: anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, rejuvenating, anti-oxidant, aphrodisiac and anti-tumor properties. It can also improve our memory. It stimulates our body because it produces antigens against allergies as well as infections as it increases the levels of our white blood cells. This plant can also regulate our heartbeat as well as our blood pressure. It nurtures and protects our neural system.
- It strengthens the libido and increases the fertility;
- It improves the immune system in patients with HIV;
- It lowers wrist pain and eases arthritis;
- It can be used as a preventive measure to stop miscarriage as well as stabilize pregnancy;
- It improves our mental function, our overall health, but also strengthens our body’s physical energy.
Ashwagandha Juice Immune Booster Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of Ashwagandha powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of Organic Dark Chocolate Cacao powder
- 2 cups of any organic milk
- 1-3 teaspoons of organic sugar
- 1 pinch of cayenne (you can add more if you like the drink to be spicy!)
Combine everything together and enjoy the rich taste 2 or 3 times every day.
All of these properties boost our immunity.
Your immune system must always be on an increased level. Prepare smoothies made of these plants since they will increase your energy and help you feel relaxed!
Article and image source: http://healthandlovepage.com