Numerous foods are abundant in antioxidants. One example like that are blueberries. Some other foods that are full of iron include spinach and other.
In this article, we’re going to pay more attention to the spirulina which is also claimed to be the food of this millennium. It is an algae that grows spirally. That’s where it got the name from. It’s abundant in nutrients. This versatile natural product is loved by numerous people today!
Which are the benefits of spirulina?
It may sound strange for you to consume algae. Spirulina is something which is very strong and full of amazing health benefits. You’ll need to include it into your diet because you’ll only have benefits. Here, we’re going to offer you some of the best reasons to help you understand why you should consume more spirulina!
- It is abundant in antioxidant that have a strengthening effect on the immune system.
- It is full of niacin and gamma linolenic acid that we need if we want to reduce cholesterol.
- It is amazing in being able to have an effect over the cancerous cells because of the antioxidants which can prevent the action that the free radicals have.
- The chlorophyll it contains has a detoxifying power. It can decrease the toxicity that certain medicines give us. These toxins affect our kidneys.
- It helps us create good bacteria for the intestinal flora which can be affected by constipation and intestinal infections.
- It helps us balance the blood glucose and is excellent for diabetics.
- It also gives you feeling of satiety, so you won’t gain weight.
- It protects your cardiovascular system as well as your heart.
- It is also full of iron so it’s amazing for patients with anemia.
- It helps you relieve the pain which appears because of arthritis or rheumatism because it’s full of pantothenic acid, antioxidants, serine and gamma linolenic acid.
- It improves your memory as well as your brain function because it’s full of amino acids.
- It improves your eyesight.
- It prevents bone problems.
- It is full of acids, vitamins and minerals that increase the vitality in people and improve their sexual vitality.
- It is especially good in people with allergies.
- It is full in antiviral properties, so it’s amazing against herpes, hepatitis and HIV.
How to consume spirulina?
Buy it from herbalists or in specialized stores. If you buy it powdered, mix 2 teaspoons in your smoothie and that’s it!
You can also buy pills or add it into salads, pesto, guacamole, rice etc.
The best form to take it is powder. If you take it in capsules, it may lose all of its benefits.
Article and image source: https://naturalcarebox.com