Many studies proved that ACV is great for eczema treating and other skin issues too.
This vinegar is amazing in case of eczema and :
- Has beta carotene for renewing cells
- Has potassium for allergies and healthy pH in the skin
- Has minerals and vitamins like iron, magnesium, pectin, sodium, potassium, calcium, sulfur, phosphorus all curing eczema and boosting immunity.
- It has lactic, malic and acetic acid all killing fungi and bacteria removal of infections, soothing dryness of skin and preventing infections.
- Has fiber that is vital for eczema toxins cleanse.
The ACV is good for other skin issues too, rejuvenates skin and leaves it clean
This leaves the skin amazing. Here are the 5 reasons for doing so.
Keep in mind that you must never apply this directly on the face, first dilute it with water 1:1 ratio. Clean the face, apply this mix a bit on the hand to test for allergy and then on the skin.
- ACV removes blemishes, acne, pimples and is as good as acne creams. The ACV formation is malic acid that kills fungi, bacteria, and viruses. This stops the pimples and acne and bacteria.
- This ACV removes toxins of the face. Use it all the time and have radiant skin.
- ACV also removes age spots. Wash the face with ACV and day by day spots will get reduced. This vinegar also has alpha hydroxyl acids that remove dead skin cells and make skin healthier. Dab some cotton on the age spots. Let this act for an hour and rinse with water. Do this 2 times daily, for a month and be amazed.
- ACV fights wrinkles- wash the face with ACV all the time and reduce the fine lines and wrinkles with this diluted mix. Get a cotton ball and soak it in this mix, then go over the skin. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- ACV balanced skin; removes extra excess oil and the pH is healthier balanced. So, the sebum is regulated too and the skin is not dry nor oily. Before using ACV, always wash the face nice.
These are the best ways to cure eczema with ACV:
- The ACV diluted inn water- this removes bacteria and viruses so it eases on the eczema skin. You need: 1 cup water, 3 cotton balls, 2 tsp ACV. In a bowl mix the vinegar and water and with cotton ball dip this, then put it on the eczema. Do this until the eczema is gone. For sensitive skin, add 1 tsp vinegar for half cup water.
- ACV orally– orally taking this vinegar means less eczema chances again and boosted immunity. Dilute it and you need: 1 cup water and 1 tsp ACV. Add the ACV in the water and drink this 3 times daily for eczema removal.
- ACV bath-this bath is amazing in eczema treating. You need: moisturizer, bathtub, ½ cup ACV. Method: add CV in the bath and soak in this for 15 minutes. Add coconut too for better effects and smell. Then pat dry with towel and do this daily.
- ACV and honey– honey is really amazing for the skin and it removes inflammation as it soothes irritations. Also it removes bacteria and kills it. So get 2 tbsp ACV and 1 tsp honey, and mix them in 1 glass water. Mix and drink this 3 times daily.
- ACV and baking soda– get 2 tsp ACV, 1 cup water, ¼ tsp baking soda, 1 tsp honey and then mix the ACV with the soda. Add the water now. To get better taste, add honey too. mix and drink daily for the eczema.
- Regardless the aim and use, ACV MUST be diluted since it will burn a lot inside
- Always see if there is acv allergy you might have. Just put a bit ACV on the skin and wait a minute.
- Oral use of ACV can irritate since the acidity and is not good for diabetes, heartburn or peptic ulcer.
- For hydrated skin all the time, careful, since the ACV may more irritate the dry skin and eczema.
- The pregnant women must talk to a doctor before ACV use.
- Avoid perfumes and strong soaps as you use the ACV to avoid skin itchiness.
- Avoid milk, soy, peanuts, fish, wheat, eggs…