According to some recent researches of the psychotherapists, children with disorders such as ADHD and ADD might come from a ‘superior race’.
There is a term which appeared as a New Age concept called ‘indigo children’. These children are claimed to be born with an indigo aura which is different than most people have.
According to former psychotherapist Doreen Virtue, it is completely credible that there are indigo children and they should change our world so that it could become better. Unfortunately, instead of doing that they become repressed with various medicines like for example Ritalin.
Stephen Hinshaw, who is professor and chairman of psychology at the University of California, Berkeley claims that these children do not exist, but there are children who are given medicines too much. He claims that even the smallest problem in their behavior can make them labeled as ADHD or ADD.
These are some of the most common traits indigo children have:
- They are rebellious.
- They are aware that they are here for a reason.
- They will freely tell you what they need because they are not shy at all.
- They do not settle for absolute authority.
- They do not respond to ‘guilt discipline.’
- They think of some better ways to do things often.
- They are born with the knowledge that they deserve to be valued.
- They believe everything should be given creative thought.
These are some of the most common traits that children with ADHD also have, so what do you think of that? Is that a coincidence?
Article and image source: livetheorganicdream.com