Wi-Fi can really have a negative effect on our complete health. It affects the health of our brain as well as our sleep quality.
These are some of the best-known dangers:
* The development of childhood can become damaged *
In fetuses, the normal cellular development can be disrupted because of the Wi-Fi’s non-thermal radio frequency radiation. It also has a negative effect on the growing tissues in children and youth. They could even be at an increased risk of developmental problems.
*Leads to the appearance of insomnia*
Our sleep can be affected which could lead to the appearance of insomnia. If you’re having hard time falling asleep, that may appear because of the low frequency modulation of Wi-Fis and phones. People who can’t fall asleep can also be too much exposed to electromagnetic radiation.
*Disturbs our brain function*
Concentration as well as the complete function of our brain can be affected by Wi-Fi. When we have a reduced brain activity, we may also encounter problems like memory loss and problems with the concentration.
*Neutralizes sperm in males*
The fertility of men can also be affected by the Wi-Fi. These frequencies can cause fragmentation in the DNA and reduce the movement of sperm. Another thing it can increase is the risk of abnormal pregnancy.
*Can be the cause for cardiac stress*
People also experience physical signs because of electromagnetic frequencies like for example, increased heart rate. The risk of cardiovascular disease can be increased by the Wi-Fi.
*Increases the risk of cancer*
The risk of developing a tumor also becomes increased because of the electromagnetic radiation exposure.
How can you protect yourself?
- Don’t put your Wi-Fi router in your kitchen or bedroom;
- Make sure you avoid putting your phone in your pockets;
- You should keep your phone at the other end of your room on in the car;
- Use wired phones when you’re home to reduce the electromagnetic radiation;
- It would be better to text messages than to talk on the phone;
- Baby monitors which are wireless operate on microwave frequency, so make sure you avoid them;
- Always disconnect your Wi-Fi before you go to bed.