You might not know it yet but oral health means overall health. The vital part here is mouthwash!
This item removes and reduces plaque, fights bacteria and aids in between dental cleanings. Also leaves the mouth clean and breath minty.
Cavities can be cured with good oral care and diets.
These are the benefits of DIY mouthwash:
- It is cheap and the DIY is the same as market bought one
- You control items- remove tartar with all natural items
- Chemical-free- the market ones have chemicals, colors, preservatives, flavors…
Here you will read about the best cheap, effective and good mouthwash with baking soda.
The sodium bicarbonate is the best cleaner for oral hygiene.
It bleaches and removes stains, and is used for brushing too. Also kills bacteria, microbes, tartar, removes bad breath and cavities.
How to make it?
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup hydrogen peroxide
- 1 cup cold water
- ½ cup warm water
Mix the soda and salt, wet the brush with water and spread the mix on it. rub the teeth, spit out and repeat.
Then mix hydrogen with warm water, rinse the mouth and spit.
Then lastly, use toothpick to remove remains of tartar and rinse with cool water.
Do this 2 times per week and also try daily oil pulling.
- Always spit out the mouthwash to avoid bad items
- For best oral care brush teeth 3 times daily with good pastes
- Spicy foods work up the saliva glands to sanitize the mouth