An aluminum soda can is what you need to create this kitchen. Use it during an afternoon hike, for a night of camping or enjoy a meeting with your friends in the garden!
You’ll prepare this with your own hands. It is a satisfying feeling to create something of your own that other people can enjoy, too. Even though you’ll need effort and time, it is rewarding.
This home cooking or otherwise called stove is something that you’ll love using!
- 1 marker
- 2 aluminum cans
- One knife
- 1 small sandpaper
You must be aware that aluminum is very sharp and you need to handle it with extreme caution!
- Take one can. Then, use the marker to create a circle around the can. You’ll cut along the line.
- You’ll obtain a low container. Make sure you cut it well so that there are no sharp edges.
- Use the other can to insert it in the cut part. The first can will be your basis.
- Use the same measurement procedure to create another can. Put a piece of fiberglass in the can base. Use the other base to cover it. This should be done very carefully. It should click well so that you don’t have any sharp openings or edges.
- Now you have one can over another. Use a knife to create one hole in the center, another one at the top and several in the contour. It should look like a burner.
- Put alcohol on the top hole. This hole should be a little bit wider than the other holes.
- Use a lighter to light the center hole. As soon as the flames appear, put one coin on the top hole. It will be stronger and your creation will be a real burner.
Use your kitchen camping to enjoy with your family and friends!
Article and image source: https://www.homeremediescorner.com