Bitter melon or otherwise called karela is a plant that can help our body function as it should, People in different parts of the world use it. They use it to treat numerous medical issues like constipation or pneumonia.
But, according to 2 recent researches, karela is also helpful against 2 dangerous medical issues: cancer and diabetes. You may haven’t heard about this plant, but here, we’re going to present you many of its benefits as well as how you can use it to help you treat numerous illnesses and diseases!
Karela: cure of diabetes and cancer
Karela plant that looks like a cucumber and is green in color. It mostly grows in Southeast Asia and South America. During some recent researches, Dr. Frank Shallenberger claimed that this plant can treat cancer and diabetes.
Karela has the ability to inhibit malignant cells. According to a study this doctor performed, 5% of this bitter melon managed to decrease the pancreatic cancer in patients.
According to a scientific study performed by the University of Colorado, karela was examined on pancreatic cancer and malignant tumors. The patients had a decrease of 65%.
These are the benefits karela has for our health:
- Treats skin infections
- Fights Asthma
- Increases our resistance and improves our energy
- Contains plenty of folates
- Contains plenty of polypeptides that can normalize our levels of blood sugar
- Can help us treat t is used to treat vision problems
- Fights hangover
- Improves the functions of our digestive system
- Helps us eliminate toxins naturally
- Can help us lose weight
- Eliminates acne and also improves the appearance of our skin
Take a look at our home remedy that will help you against diabetes, cancer and you’ll improve u whole immune system!
- 1 spoon
- 1 karela
- 1 knife
- 1 bowl
- Water (amount needed)
- First, you need to peel the karela. Wash it well in order to remove all the dirt.
- Cut it in 2 hales. Remove its pulp and its seeds. You need to have the green shell.
- Chop the pulp finely. Put it into a bowl with water. Leave it to rest like that for half an hour.
- After that, put the pulp in a blender with a little bit of water.
- Blend it well to obtain juice. You can add a little bit of ginger and honey if you like to.
- Filter the juice and transfer it into a glass jar.
- Put it in the fridge for several hours.
- It’s ready to drink!
Article and image source: https://www.homeremediescorner.com