Natural remedies are always here to help us against numerous health problems. Especially when it comes to beauty problems, natural ingredients are always the best. Ginkgo nuts have started to gain popularity recently because they have numerous benefits to offer.
What are Ginkgo nuts?
Ginkgo Biloba is probably well-known to you. The tree and its leaves are abundant in numerous medicinal properties that can help us against many health problems, but this time, we’re going to discuss about Ginkgo nuts.
The tree can reach 30 meters in height. The leaves can be about 12 cm long and are shaped like a fan. The tree is the shape of a pyramid. The bark has intense grayish color which is in contrast with the yellow of the leaves, especially during the autumn.
The fruit can be 5 cm long. It’s ovoid and rounded. When the fruit is about to ripen, it offers a very bad smell that should remove any predator away. They fall on the ground and germinate.
The inside of the fruit is like a bone or a hard shell that’s protecting the seed. The seed is abundant with nutrients and minerals. Ginkgo nuts can help us improve our health because they’re abundant in health properties.
Benefits and properties of Ginkgo nuts
Its leaves are the ones which are the richest in beneficial properties.
Here are some of them:
- They contain plenty of acids: oleic, citric, ascorbic, linoleic, aspartic, etc. They are some of the most essential for our organism.
- They are full of natural sugars like the ones in vegetables: glucomannan, raffinose and sucrose, but they also contain fructose.
- They are full of essential amino acids like tryptophan, but they also contain valine, arginine, leucine, lysine, etc.
- They also contain vitamins of the groups B, J, A and C.
- They contain bibobalide or a sesquiterpene lactone, which protects the brain.
- They are abundant in flavonoids that maintain our strength and youth.
- They contain plenty of fiber.
- Other valuable elements that the ginkgo nut contains are iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, etc.
All of these amazing properties offer marvelous benefits like:
- They improve our blood circulation;
- Treat arteriosclerosis;
- Treat hypertension;
- Protect our brain;
- Help against depression;
- Improve our concentration;
- Help us against clots.
When should we take Ginkgo nuts?
Ginkgo nuts are especially useful in these situations:
- In people who have poor circulation in their arms and legs;
- They relax our extremities;
- They help us against Raynaud’s disease;
- Prevent stroke and thrombosis;
- We can use them against diabetes and vision problems;
- People with vertigo or ear problems can also use them.
- They are full of anti-inflammatory properties which can help women decrease menstrual pain;
- They can treat hair loss;
- They can help elder people against their loss of memory and improve their learning;
- They can also improve our mood and especially help people who fight depression.
Try to find these nuts in health stores and use their benefits as soon as possible. But, remember to visit your doctor so that you can talk about any possible toxicities or allergies!
Article and image source: https://awarenessremedies.com