Every day, we use numerous product for specific purposes, but we aren’t aware that they are so versatile and we can also use them for various other things. It makes them very economical and practical, too.
Like for example, we buy a soap or a detergent and we can use it to wash away numerous things with it and not only one specific thing.
In this article, we’re going to present you one such item. It’s baby oil! We use it on the skin on our babies, but this specific oil is so versatile that the information we’ve got for you is going to amaze you and shock you at the same time! Keep reading our article!
Here are some of the best uses of baby oil:
In case you have a bottle of baby oil at home and you don’t use it for your baby anymore, take a look at this information since its uses are numerous and this product can be used for so many purposes! Here are some of its best alternative uses:
- Applying a little bit of baby oil on the skin of your face when it’s cold outside will make you feel better since your skin won’t feel dry!
- Use baby oil to remove make-up and also avoid many other products that are abundant in chemicals.
- In case you somehow got paint on your clothes or skin, baby oil will help you remove it.
- You’ll also remove a temporary tattoo with a little bit of rubbed baby oil into your skin.
- Add several drops of baby oil in your bath. You’ll make your skin extra silky.
- Did you know that you can use baby oil to remove some sticky chewing gum from your hair?
- Use baby oil to rub it in your cracked heels and prevent cracking.
- Put a little bit of baby oil on a toothpick and use it to untangle your clothes.
- Apply some baby oil on your skin before you shave. In this way, you’ll avoid cuts.
- The binding of a zipper can be fixed with a little bit of baby oil.
- Your rusty door won’t make that squeaky sound anymore if you put it a little bit of baby oil.
- Put a little bit of baby oil on your nails before you paint anything. You’ll clean them easily afterwards.
- Use baby oil as a lubricant for massages.
- Put a little bit of baby oil in your ear to soften the earwax.
- The brightness of your furniture can be recovered if you only rub a little bit of baby oil on it.
- Combine a little bit of baby oil with 1 tablespoon of sugar and several drops of lemon juice and prepare a lemon balm!
- Put some baby oil on the walls of your shower and you’ll never have stuck foam anymore!
- Put some baby oil on your skin and you’ll remove any bandage from it very easily!
Article and image source: https://homeremediesgarden.com