Coconut oil has already been researched and it possesses numerous medicinal properties that can help our organism immensely. In this article, we’re going to present you how to use it in the process of detoxification.
This amazing oil can clean your body from viruses, bacteria and parasites and it actually eliminates all the harmful and toxic matters from your organism.
Coconut oil is abundant in very powerful medium chain triglycerides which are extremely beneficial in boosting the immune system. This oil is also very high in caprylic acid and lauric acid that are proved to have antiviral properties.
Here are some other benefits that you will have if you start taking coconut oil often:
- Boost your energy levels
- Improve your mental clarity as well as the brain health
- Improve your digestive function
- Prevent and treat degenerative brain diseases including Parkinson’s, MS, Alzheimer’s)
- Improve the thyroid function
- Improve your blood sugar
- Boost the levels of HDL (good) cholesterol
- Balance your intestinal flora
- Improve your complete appearance and your skin tone
- Protect and restore the function of your joints
- Prevent and treat Crohn’s disease
- Lose the excess of body fat
- Prevent various cardiovascular diseases (heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure)
- Prevent cancer
- Boost your complete immune function
You need some raw extra virgin coconut oil that will be organic. Make sure it is of good quality.
You’ll perform this cleansing by drinking a mixture made of coconut oil and water in different times throughout the day. In case you haven’t tried coconut oil before, drink only 1 or 2 teaspoons mixed with some water 3 times a day. That will help you get used to its taste as well as its sensation.
Start the proper way of cleansing when you feel you’re ready.
You should take from about 19 to 14 tablespoons of the coconut oil and water mixture a day. If you want to acquire optimal results, drink this mixture at 2 hour intervals.
You won’t regret trying this method! It’s super-effective and extremely healthy and above all, it’s natural!
Article and image source: livetheorganicdream.com