A panic attack often appears in people who also have anxiety and depression. Some of the other symptoms they feel are: heart racing, uncontrollable sensations, feeling of suffocation, intense heat etc.
It appears as a surprise and is often visible with an intense or rapid cardiorespiratory activity, but it can also present vertigo and chills.
You’ve probably heard that people recommend relaxation, nerve control etc.
That’s because people usually think this panic attacks can be control, but this isn’t true. This isn’t possible These attacks aren’t controllable.
What can you do when you are affected by a panic attack?
People usually visit their doctor when they don’t feel alright, so the case is the same with panic attacks, too. You should visit a psychologist in this case. It’s very important since this type of doctor is a professional.
It is the best way for you to discover what you need during that time and what the origin of your attack is.
You can also do some other things to alleviate the stress like:
- Breath deeply;
- Sleep well and make sure you have the proper amount of hours your body needs;
- Perform physical activities which include nature like walking or sunbathing in the nature;
- Try to avoid smoking, drinking, coffee or ingesting chemicals;
- Eat healthy and balanced food;
- Make sure your past is your past. Don’t let some memories ruin your life;
- You should know the best way to express yourself as well as your emotions as well as to know how to control them in the best possible way;
- Panic attacks can’t cause death, but they don’t feel good, so psychological treatments are often a good idea; They should also include an appropriate medication.
Article and image source: https://homeremediesgarden.com