The former professor of Berkeley, California University, Dr. hardin B. Jones, Medical Physics and Physiology expert, said chemo kills people NOT cancer.
He explained people who refuse chemo live 12 and ½ years longer than those on chemo. Here chemo is only for profit and the cost is $300.000 and $1.000.000. stats prove on average 1 of 2 men and 1 of 3 women will get cancer. To be even worse, these days cancer curing is not successful and signs even get worse. Jones said chemo is not effective in 97% of cases.
He researched the life expectancy rates of those with cancer for over 25 years and he said chemo is worse than not having chemo! As he said, he believed the lead edge cancer curing is scam only. Also he said cancer is billion dollar industry where people who refused chemo lived 12 years and half more than those with chemo. He claimed this in his published study of New York Academy of Science.
Those who accepted chemo died after 3 years of the diagnosis, and many died after just few weeks. As he seen, the reason why chemo is given to people is just for money in the medical industry where a treatment costs $300.000-$1.000.000.
Those with breast cancer who reject therapy live 4 times longer than the rest. This is not heard in mass media and they will fill your head with fake info on chemo.
America invested more in healthcare than any other nation. Society has to have a high consciousness for preventive medicine. Costly issues increase more and more and this makes shorter life expectancy. Our health and body must have healthy diets, workouts, no stress, good thinking, good social life. Natural medicines exist like cannabis oil, that cures aggressive diseases more!
Glance at the stats
- In 2016, 1.685.210 new cancer people were reported in USA, and 595.690 die of it
- The prevalent cancer of 2016 are breast, bronchus, lung, prostate, colon, rectum, bladder, skin, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, kidney, thyroid, renal pelvis, leukemia, endometrial and pancreas.
- Cancer incidence is number of new cases per year or 454.8 per 100.000 (for 2008-2012 stats)
- Cancer mortality is cancer deaths number or 171.2 in 100.000 yearly (for 2008-2012 stats). This mortality is higher in men than women with 207.9 in 100.000 men and 145.4 in 100.000 women.
- This mortality rate is highest in the African-American men with 261.5 in 100.000 and lowest in Asian or Pacific Islander females with 91.2 per 100.000. this is for 2008-2012 stats.
- In 2014, the people living beyond their cancer diagnosis is 14.5 million and will rise to 19 million by 2024. More or less 39.6% men and women will have cancer at some point.
- In 2014, 15.780 kids and teenagers ages 0-19 had cancer and 1.960 died of it
- National expenditure for cancer care in US was total $125 billion in 2010 and can reach $156 billion by 2020.
Article and image source: www.organicandhealthy.org