The processed foods are bad for us, but we still consume them. Sugary treats, GMO food and fast food are the worst. But, the pH changes with them and health gets damaged.
We make our bodies acidic and have illness risks so we have to become alkaline again. Why eat bad foods when you can eat healthy? Acidic bodies are prone to bad immunity and illnesses.
First, you have to be conscious of foods you eat. For that, read the list of alkaline foods that are healthy.
It has pH of 8.5 and cleanses you. Always have it fresh, any kind of melon per se. it also has fibers and is 92% water.
2. Swiss chard
This keeps you safe from free radicals, bacteria and viruses and is alkaline.
3. Olive oil
Full of monounsaturated fats, vitamin E too.
Put wheat aside and get this. It makes the heart healthier and gives energy and satiety.
Loads of vitamin E, alkaline and fights inflammation too. Also stops menopause flashes.
Other alkaline foods
- Berries for antioxidants
- Avocado for monounsaturated fats
- Broccoli for reducing the cholesterol
- Garlic for pressure
- Carrots for vision
- Alfalfa sprouts for enzymes and hormone balance
- Pineapple for weight loss
- Grapes for vitamins and antioxidants
- Fermented foods as probiotics
- Brussels sprouts for fighting cancer
- Lemons for cold and flu
- Seaweed for iron and less acidity
- Grapefruit for vitamins C and A
- Cauliflower for replacing bread
- Parsley for clean intestines
- Cucumber for healthy skin due to 90% water content
- Quinoa for blood sugar leveling
- Oranges for a cold
- Spinach for iron
- Mango for colon cleanse
- Papaya for detox of colon and as laxative