Good manners are politeness and this never goes out of fashion. Good manners speaks well of you, use proper vocabulary, restrain emotions, be neat and clean and courteous too.
So to learn more on such manners, see the list:
- When you are with someone and he/she greets people, you have to greet them too even if you do not know them
- Looking at the phone all the time when in company, is rude. You emit sense of boredom and instead you can talk with the person you are with
- If you are male, use hands for sushi instead of chopsticks
- Never ask people to spend time with you if you text all night long
- Thank people always when they help you
- Men should never carry women’s bags, but can take their coats for the cloakroom
- Avoid empty talks on the phone and answer only important calls
- Never stare at people, never laugh or talk too loud
- For drivers, never splash pedestrians
- If you are at a cinema or theater, when you walk to the seat, have eye contact with people as you pass by
- If your apology was accepted, never do the same mistake
- Men should treat women equally
- These 9 things are PERSONAL: disgrace, honor, age, religion, affairs, wealth, medical issues, family problems and gifts.
- If you follow a trend, people might think it is funny since you might be the only one following it
- Regardless of profession, age, status, always greet people when you enter some place.
Follow these rules and make the world a better place for every man. Some are not easy, but it is vital to upgrade you personality and be more polite.
Article and image source: www.healthtipsportal.com