When a woman is pregnant, her body is experiencing huge changes. Sleeping can be especially difficult, but these women also feel discomfort while they’re sitting, walking or standing. The third month of pregnancy is the one when a pregnant woman will first start experiencing problems with her sleeping.
When the woman gets until the last trimester, her abdomen is greatly increased. Many women who are pregnant also experience problems like back pain, frequent urination and shortness of breath.
In order to have a quality night sleep, a pregnant woman should follow these 7 tips:
- The best position for a pregnant woman to have a quality sleep is on her left side.
- Pregnant women should avoid sleeping on their stomach or back.
- Discover the proper position for sleeping with the help of pregnancy pillows.
- Don’t drink water at least 2 hours before you go to bed.
- Pregnant women should make several changes in their sleeping position.
- They should wear loose pajamas made of cotton.
- The most important thing for a pregnant woman is to try to forget all of her worries and relax. Only that can guarantee a peaceful and quality night sleep.
Article and image source: www.centralreaders.net