In this article, we’re going to present you 3 very delicious hot drinks that you’ll prepare easily! They will offer you warmth for you and your loved ones during the freezing temperatures, but they will also give you plenty of energy.
Banana punch that will warm you up
- ½ an orange
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 40 ml of rum
- 150 ml of banana juice
- Banana pieces
- ¼ of a cinnamon stick chopped in circles
First, you need to boil the banana juice with the cinnamon and the brown sugar. Then, leave it to cool down a bit. Drain the ½ an orange. You can add some banana slices as well as some rum if you want to.
An anti-stress winter coffee
- 200 ml/1 cup of cream
- 300 ml/1.5 cups of milk
- 50 g/2 oz of black chocolate
- ½ a teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon of instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
First, you have to heat the milk. Then, add the cooking chocolate until it melts. After that, add the cinnamon and the sugar. Boil this well for 10 minutes. You must stir it constantly. When the 10 minutes pass, add the coffee. Stir for 1 minute more. The cream fluff should be added in the end. Stir it again. You can add some cream, sprinkled cinnamon and grated chocolate as a decoration. Use big cups to serve this amazing beverage and enjoy its rich taste!
- 40 ml/8 tsp. of white rum
- 12 ml/2.45 tsp. of cranberry juice
- 20 ml/4 tsp. of lemon syrup
- 10 ml/2 tsp. of lemon juice
- Cinnamon powder
- Several fresh cranberries
First, you need to boil the cranberry juice with the lemon syrup and lemon juice. Remove it from fire and add the rum. Use the cinnamon powder and the fresh cranberry for decoration.
Article and image source: http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com